Transforming Your Contact Centre into an Experience Centre
How do you go above and beyond running an impressively efficient and effective call centre operation, towards one that creates a unique branded customer experience, driving customer advocacy and value for your brand?
In this highly engaging hands-on workshop, we’ll investigate the steps needed to create a distinctive and differentiated customer experience. We’ll share stories and case studies from our research, our books and our work with leading brands. We’ll discover the insights of contact centres that are transforming their markets. You’ll learn how to how to bring about a fundamental step change in your contact centre that involves everyone who works there.
Using case studies to illustrate the principles we encourage participants to apply these principles to their own situation. Practical self-assessment tools will enable you to find out where your organisation is on its CX journey. For this reason we recommend that several people from the same organisation attend so that you can address real business issues with colleagues.
What We'll Cover
- What is a customer experience centre?
- How are they different from the average contact centre?
- Why are they becoming vital for brands that wish to differentiate?
- What impact can they have on your bottom line?
- How to move from a focus on efficiency to delivering an experience.
- How to deliver your brand consistently across digital channels
- The vital role that employees play; and how they can be trained to dramatise your brand.
- The vital role of managers in leading the transformation.
- How to ensure your technology enables the experience, not constrains it.
- Using the latest VOC and text analytics to create an experience dashboard.
- How to measure the impact.